Friday, May 20

Yay Capitalism!!

I love my government. America is amazing because I have way more freedoms and luxuries than I deserve. Sure, I have the urge right now to curse my government and how things are run, but I ain't gonna! Sure, my unemployment is all screwed up, partially my fault, and I only have $20 in my checking account. Sure, I am not excited that now I have like a ton of phone calls to make, trying to get the money straightened out and resolved.

But the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob grants peace. He promises that he will supply my every need. So I swallow my pride, which is what drives my annoyance at inconvenience anyway, and I say, "Thank you, God, for the wonderful day you have given me."

Sometimes you just have to sigh and realize that you're not always going to have complete control, and you have to be okay with that.

No comments: