Friday, May 27

Oh Mylanta!

Seriously, some of the funniest stuff happened today. At one point, I laughed until I cried. The funniest thing ever was when I sat down on the toilet and the seat cracked, pinching me. Not cool! These things always happen to me. We were in such a hurry to get to dinner though that I forgot to tell Julie until we returned from our outing. We all laughed until we cried. I am such a clutz sometimes.

I bought some sweet shirts at Torrid today. I would buy most of my clothes there if there was one at home. That store rocks my socks! And the lb here has sale racks unlike the crappy Polaris store in Columbus. So, whatever, Lane Bryant. Get it together! Stopped into Avenue as well, but Avenue is just not that cool to me anymore.

I am totally jet - lagged. My sleep is so out of whack. I figure that by the time I get back to normal, it will be time to leave.

We didn't make it to the Bellagio today due to some errands we had to run. Hopefully, we will make it tomorrow. I am super excited to go. I also really want to go to the Mirage and see the dolphins and tigers, (Oh my!) as well as the volcano eruption.

The Madame Tussauds wax museum is a must as well. That one cannot be missed. I want to marry George Clooney!!

I love Vegas. Seriously, people here are super friendly because no one who lives here is from here. You know? It's pretty neat; there are huge opportunities for outreach.

Speaking of outreach, Gina and I are going to tour the YWAM base on Tuesday because we could not make it today. We are going on Tuesday now.

Oh, Gina and I didn't kill each other. Luckily, we can just deal with each other in high stress situations, so this is pretty much cake. But it is funny that we kept getting scrappy and then apologizing profusely. All. Stinking. Day. Haha! We just need to sleep and chill - ax a little more.

Speaking of sleep... Good night.

No comments: