Monday, April 25

So not the drama!

That's pretty much the consensus today.

I did a ton of laundry. I'm not joking. Like five loads including my bedding and all of my clothes. When I woke up this morning, I had no clothes to wear. So I chilled in my house clothes all day.

On days like today, my brain kind of shifts into neutral. It's hard to explain, but it does. I cannot really verbalize thick, complicated concepts; so please don't ask.

I feel kind of sad about my mom today. I have prayed for her a lot. I really want her to experience peace in her life. I wish she wasn't so stuck in her rut. I also wish she was in better mental health.

You know, I want a mom who cares about honoring God above honoring anyone else. I may never get that, but I still want it. Nevertheless, I have decided to permit myself that desire as long as it doesn't run (or ruin) me.

I am still concerned about my test at the doctor's office.

I wish my brain could handle concepts better today.

No comments: