Friday, April 15

I just want to hide in a cave until Monday

I have good news and bad news.

Good News:

God is awesome and I got my unemployment back, including the money I missed last month!


Bad News:

The 'rents are coming into town. Frankly, I just don't want to deal with their crap right now. I am so upset about my dad coming. He can't stay sober for a few minutes to talk to me, so what the heck makes my mom think he's gonna stay sober for a few days in Ohio? I am trying to stay positive, but I am just not into pretending that everything's okay right now. That's how my family works... Please, God, help me to keep it together this weekend.

I just got a wierd call from the company I am voicing cartoons for. There was some miscommunication with the unemployment office and evidently they sent out a letter that was frustrating to the CFO or whatever. Man, I am new to this unemployment stuff, and I didn't know it would be this big of a deal. Telling the truth has been a pain in the butt, however, I am not going to lie about what I am getting paid. Anyway, I have to go to the office and talk to him sometime next week.


*sigh*




No comments: