Thursday, April 28

Cool things that happened today

I ate Chicken and Ramen noodles. Yum.

My friend Gina called and we are going to Vegas to see her aunt that is moving to a Vegas suburb. I'll be gone for two weeks, starting May 21!

I straightened my hair and it looks pretty good.

I prayed and read a couple chapters of Ephesians, the book that Melissa, Jillian, and I are studying on Monday nights. I've been reading it over and over for the past few weeks. I need to go buy a study on it.

I am meeting my friend Mary for dinner. I have not seen her in like two years!

I don't want to "jinx" it, not that I believe in that, but a lady from church kind of set me up with a teacher she knows who goes to Vineyard. (Just when I was telling a friend of mine that I was avoiding men until I leave for Seattle... lol) There's no harm in meeting him though.


No comments: