Wednesday, June 1

So over Vegas

Gina is really worried about her being able to sleep, so today she gets the idea that we should try to change our flight.

So, we are going to attempt standby flying at 9:55 Pacific time out of here. I am not into rushing out and I think it's really going to piss me off if we get stuck in the airport all day until Julie gets off of work and can pick us up. We are taking a cab in the morning to the airport.

It just doesn't make sense to me to make a big deal about chancing fate here. We could get a lot of airport time in if things go awry. I've had enough of awry. I'm just not in the mood for any more awry.

It's not totally her fault. She didn't realize that sleep would be an issue until our trip down here. I just started crying earlier for really no reason and I have to admit that I am a little mad that Gina is doing this becuse she's the one who scheduled the flights to begin with.

However, I gotta get over it cause it's dumb for me to be mad about something I have no control over. I don't have a choice. She's my ride to Columbus, so I gotta do what she wants to do.

Maybe that's why. I don't know. I gotta go cry myself to sleep now.

I guess I should be happy that I might be able to get home a little earlier.

Yay for seeing Ben!!

No comments: