Thursday, June 16

About the practical joke

So, I forgot to say how the running up to camp thing went.

It was awesome! We went up and covered Pastor Phil with Silly String when he got up to speak. It was so cool! It's been a long time since I have been able to prank someone like that. Me, Izzy and Pastor Tom had on t - shirts we made that said stuff like "Vote For Phil", "Phil took us for a ride", and (the best) "I married Phil Hurlbert in Vegas". Man, we are going to get ex - communicated from the Nazzys! Heh heh heh. Nah, they don't ex - communicate people, but they might start for us! Haha!

I didn't get the pics posted to my blog, so sorry about that. I left my phone in the van when we parked it, so that's why I didn't get any pics. One of the interns at church video taped the whole thing though. Hee hee hee.

After we hung out with the teens from our church at camp, we went to go see Batman Begins. It was really good! This was no "get a Batman toy in your Happy Meal" kind of super hero story. It was dark, edgy, the way Batman is supposed to be.

Okay, maybe not supposed to be. I'm not a total comic freak, so don't go getting all crazy on me if you disagree. I'm not trying to wax philosophical on the subject, just saying. Yes, there is a difference. Just don't yell at me okay? Man! Some people!

Hee hee hee.

Yep, I'm over it.

1 comment:

Phil H. said...

Just found your blog! That was a fun night -- even from the other side of the practical joke.

Phil Hurlbert