Sunday, March 6

Failures pale in comparison to blessings

Couldn't remember my lines for anything this morning. I almost single handedly ruined the skit. I can't believe I did it, I felt a little like a loser. I am so excited about the peace I feel in my heart. The loser thing didn't last long when I realized how much God is blessing me and encouraging me. It's exciting. Here's hoping that next week I nail the lines, getting the meaning across!

I'm sick. Really sick. My head is going to explode and my nose just won't quit running. My eyes are completely itchy and watery and I had a fever earlier today. I'm really tired and just a little cranky, but c'est la vie. I am such a baby when I'm sick.

I saw Becca today. She came to church, and it was awesome!! God really blessed her financially today through people that came up to her afterwards and it encouraged me even more that YWAM is what I should do. It's not about whether or not she did it. It's about what he wants to do through me. Her story is such an encouragement. Plus, I am so stinking proud of her!

Must. Go. To. Sleep Now.

No comments: