Wednesday, February 23

I am so over the small town angst

Well, I have decided to suck it up and really be open to where I am needed. No more of this selfish crap! I decided to go back to my church and commit myself wholly to what God has for me there. The church I attend is just north of Columbus and a bit of a commute from campus on Sunday morning, especially for one that's not a morning person. I have not really been open to moving there because for someone who moved away from a small town, it seems rather nonsensical. Honestly, I have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to small towns. I mean, I left one and moved here. Why would I move back to a small town? I might as well move back to Indiana. Logically though, it would be a smart move to move where my church is because I could get a lot more involved for the summer. There are some great teen projects coming then that I would love to be a part of. It would be totally ideal if I could find a family or whatever that would put me up for the summer so I can raise some support $$. I can always stay here at the house for spring quarter (until June.) My roomies really love me and don't want me to leave, so they've made a big deal about offering to make room for me here. How sweet is that? Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Anyway, I'm open to wherever I am supposed to be.

You hear that God?!?! I'll do whatever you want okay? Just let me know, dude. I know you're on top of the job thing, so I'll just leave you to it. The place to live? I know you've got that too. Just do your thing. Um, seriously? Thank you.

1 comment:

The Sasquatch said...

Moving out the suburbs, eh? Sounds like a load of fun!