Sunday, September 11

Fresh newness

Amazingly, God is rocking my face off! I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about being delayed on the whole YWAM thing, but I have asked for God to guide me and he definitely has!

So much happened today and I cannot even believe to tell you about how cool God is. I asked him to speak to me and he did. I really needed him to touch my life because I am so sick of spiritual complacency. I told God yesterday that I needed him to speak to me today and move me in the service. I had no idea what I needed, but I knew that God would meet my need. I knew that he would remind me that he has not forgotten me.

God used me to reach out to people in ways I have not experienced in a long time. It was amazing! I can say nothing but that. And I know that God moved me tonight. I ended up calling out prayers I didn't even know were in me. I prayed for teenagers I didn't even know. I prayed for myself. My church. My pastors. My teen friends.

God bless that youth group.

Some stuff happened today that could have embittered me and made me all Eyeore. But I ain't getting down like that anymore. I have had enough. I need a real genuine faith and relationship with Christ. I am sick of letting crap like church politics get in my way.

Satan:
You aren't getting the best of me. I'm saving that for Jesus.



No comments: