Sunday, October 8

I'm not judging, I'm just saying...

"Under appreciated" scholars can just get over themselves! I am serious. I could not be more over people being jerks to me over stuff that is really unimportant.

Don't be mean just because you think I know less than you about a subject; don't be disrespectful and talk down to me.

If you let my friendship with you be ruined over something stupid, you're a donkey.

If you let something you believe in keep you from loving anyone, anyone at all, you definitely aren't utilizing anything that comes from good.

Or positive. Or smart for that matter.

You're just fulfilling your little prophecy that everyone hates you because you know more than them and no one understands you because you are so innovative and different form everybody else.

Guess what? It's all bull and you're a jerk at the end of the day.

So stop it!

No comments: