Friday, October 21

Hello Boulder!

Tomorrow we are going to go to Boulder and get some mad, rad sushi. I cannot wait to hang out in the city again.

Did you know that Boulder, Colorado is the least churched city in the whole world??

And it's kind of creepy.

But, I really love it there. Organic foods, sushi, and Cheesecake Factory. Holla.

On Sunday, I'm off to jail.

I love Jesus. I love YWAM. I love my DTS Mates.

Becca found a place to live and I am so psyched. She is staying in the basement of this really eccentric lady. It should be an interesting experience.

I am really proud of her obedience to God. It is totally paying off for her. Go Becca!

2 comments:

Kidz Planet Children's Ministry said...

dude it is so cool what God is doing in your life! Keep pressing in, you are an inspiration to us!

FreeThinker said...

Boulder, Colorado is the least churched city in the whole world? That's surprising. I thought San Francisco had that honor!