Friday, October 21

Hello Boulder!

Tomorrow we are going to go to Boulder and get some mad, rad sushi. I cannot wait to hang out in the city again.

Did you know that Boulder, Colorado is the least churched city in the whole world??

And it's kind of creepy.

But, I really love it there. Organic foods, sushi, and Cheesecake Factory. Holla.

On Sunday, I'm off to jail.

I love Jesus. I love YWAM. I love my DTS Mates.

Becca found a place to live and I am so psyched. She is staying in the basement of this really eccentric lady. It should be an interesting experience.

I am really proud of her obedience to God. It is totally paying off for her. Go Becca!

1 comment:

freethoughtguy said...

Boulder, Colorado is the least churched city in the whole world? That's surprising. I thought San Francisco had that honor!