Sunday, March 5

Floatin' Down The River, Baby

Yeah, I'm visiting Judy in Florida now. I feel sick today, but I am praying for God to keep me healthy. Becca called today to say that my car is acting up. That sucks. We're both broke. But... Luckily Daddy has a big bank. Kingdom dollar, baby.

I will be back in Ohio for an unknown amount of time starting Wednesday. I think I am going to stay with Jason and Sarah for a little while until I work things out for going back to Indiana. Not sure what I am going to do. But these things take time to work out. Hopefully, I can sell some stuff from my storage space when I get back. I need some moolah.

Side note: I researched today and a ticket to Cape Town is only $1047. I thought it would be way more expensive than that. Just daydreaming. Wishing I was there. But there are a lot of steps between here and there. I have a lot to learn. Hopefully I will pass the test put before me, because I am fairly certain that's what all of this is. One big, fat test.

Who knows what the deal is, but I am trying to make small steps, despite my humanness to do what God is calling me to in the small seasons I get to be with people. Or maybe this is one big season of rapid change. Either way, I am in it and that's all I can do is just be.

Yep. That's me. Rollin' with the flow.

No comments: