Saturday, August 5

O! H! I! O!

Buckeyes rule!

And I am now a buckeye. I am so lucky to have these people in my life that want to pour into me and get to know me. I really want to get to know them better too.

Chad and Christy and their small group got together and redecorated the room I am staying in. It is so beautiful and grown up. I have never had a grown up room before! And they put pictures of Japan in there and a really pretty mirror. I am just really excited to see how things go.

My mom and dad are okay and I made peace with them, so I feel good about our relationship.

Life going interesting places right now and I am really excited about that.

I need a job, but I know that will come when the time is right.

Here's to C-Bus!!

1 comment:

Caty said...

Dear Meg,
I am so excited that you are back here now in wonderful Ohio. I want to really get to know you better. I just wanted to let you know that you are such a special person.