Wednesday, August 16

Hello??

"Where have you been?" you ask.

Busy. Believe it or not.

So, I have a tentative job working at a coffee house. Which is cool because I get free coffee and coffee is the new tequila after all. I have a serious lead on another job at a prominent company in town, and I am really excited about it! I should/hope to hear this week whether or not I have an interview at said company.

My parents are doing all right. My mom has had two weeks of dialysis and can breathe much better than she could before. More than 60 lbs. of liquid has been taken off of her lungs and body during this time. She's a little nervous because she may have to do this for the rest of her life. I mean, it does kind of inconvenience anyone to have to go to the hospital every weeka dn do that! So, she's a little scared time is flying by for her, and she is really afraid of dying. As most are.

Anyway, my dad is great. Going through physical therapy and getting stronger. Gaining weight, which is good. Not drinking: we're on a roll! He's not self-destructing right now which is good. He's somewhere getting help and that is good too. He just goes into a stupor when he drinks. It makes me nervous. He goes all suicidal and stuff. No good.

I am doing really well in the group I am in. I am happy to be here and happy to be in the company I have. It seems God brought me here for a reason, but I am just not sure for how long. I am willing to commit to a longer stay in Ohio, but I do not know what God wants me to do.

Any prayers would be appreciated. Thanks.

No comments: