Thursday, December 1

Last stretch proves harder than originally thought

Yeah, it's the home stretch for DTS, peoples. And I have been running out of steam. Getting lazy even. I miss my homies in OH, but I am seriously in love with all of my DTSMates. I love it here and I don't want to leave... But I am ready to go on outreach.

Such an interesting dichotomy of emotions. I am working through it with my small group leader, and I know that it will turn out okay. God loves me, and he is there for me through all of these things. I had to be reminded of that today. It's good to finally have someone around that fills in a lot of the voids that I have felt over the past few years, but have been too chicken to work through or voice before.

Sometimes, I am still flabbergasted that I am even here. God is so freaking cool.

No comments: